donderdag 11 augustus 2016

Belle of the Beach....


Oh I so have proof it is so wrong to clean things as I coloured up a couple of mermaids for Scrapper's Delights Release on aug 30th and I cleaned my desk and misplaced my coloured images and totally could not create a finished card with them... well guess what I found the girls :) so never gonna clean again whahahahaha
So here is Pearl 2  coloured with watercolouring pencils and cosmic shimmer metallic waterpaints.

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh such a sweet card, love the image and the layout. the stitching is brilliant too.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT, hope to see you again. Good Luck xx
    Jean DT XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card, love the colouring the added elements. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Knockouts.
    Denise DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria