donderdag 2 juni 2016

Thinking of you....

This is my early morning colouring of today which I forgot to take a picture of ;) yeah shame on me hahhaahah so made her into a card ;)
This fairy is from FaeryInk by Amanda Byron... and I coloured her with SN aquablend pencils - deep forest-spruce-oregano-ginger- umber-cantaloupe-softred-coral-brunette-clay- ebony- claret.
SN clear sparkle pen and white molotow marker for the dots. No idea from who this die is but it is white and a dutch brand as far as I remember ;) sentiment is from hero arts...

I am playing the following challenges...


hugss Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card! Especially great coloring for early morning :) Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week!
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. stunning as always ria thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. WOW, what a stunning card. love your layout and colouring. Thanks for sharing and following the recipe over at CRAFT. Jean DT XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous, thank you for joining in at Petal Lu, Claire xXx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria