dinsdag 30 december 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps End of year posting....



Ohh are you all exited for tomorrow, for me it always is like the night before your birthday when I was a kid. So exiting all the noise and the fireworks and the friends coming over to celebrate the old year and having fun starting the new year. So I wanted a happy card to close 2014 here on Sweet Pea Stamps and choose Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon mouse by Karen Middleton to create a happy card in my favourite colours.
I coloured the mouse with the Brown Grey family Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced with Prisma's 90% warm grey pencil. The earskin is done with Copics E11, Ribbon is done with Stylefile 416-428 markers and white dots are made with the Molotow marker.
Digital kit by Bella Gypsy.


Well I am wishing you all a wonderfull new year and most of all lots of health and please be SAFE in whatever you do tomorrow :) and hope to see you all again in 2015...
hugss Ria

1 opmerking:

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria