woensdag 2 maart 2022

I'm so happy....

Goodmorning, afternoon or evening wherever you are on this big blue planet of ours....


This is my first dt card for the Ching Chou Kuik challenge run on facebook. I used the gorgeouss Sakura in march on my card. I have colored her with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers : RB-AP-GY-DG-IC blends.  I used the Deembossed side of my paper with the embossing folder from Crafter's Companion. It is an older one called Toadstool garden. The background is created with the Gelpress plate and Spectrum Noir Opaque inkpads.
For those interested I created a video on how i colored her you can watch it here

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card, such pretty pastel colors and beautiful embossed background, hugs, Lori m

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful coloring, and I love that soft pastel background! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Ria, oooh I love that image - which you have coloured so well - it's so pretty! Gorgeous card as well, such pretty colours and great texture.

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, hope to see you again!
    Sarah
    DT - Colour Crazy Craft

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria