maandag 28 maart 2022

Happy easter...

Omg... I stumbled upon this company Last Minute Manda a couple of weeks ago and ever since I have been coloring up a storm of her cute digistamps :) 

This card is created with this cute Bunny from the Hoppy Easter 2019 set.

I am so in love with these, I need help hahahahha So I colored the stamp with the Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and the background is colored with the SN Opaque inkpads. The background slimline die is from Avec Creative and the Happy sentiment die is from Crafter's Companion. 

If you own a challenge blog and search for a sponsor than please leave me a message and I will contact you.

I would like to play the following challenges...


Hugs Ria


7 opmerkingen:

  1. So very cute and love your coloring, and fabulous background too! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A pretty and colourful card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A really sweet Easter card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'In the Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very cute card - fab image and lovely background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely colourful Easter card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so cute. Love the background design too x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining our Spring challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria