zondag 2 maart 2014

Lacy Sunshine Challenge # 28 It is a spring thing.....

Welcome to my posting for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. This time the theme is It is a Spring thing... which means we want to see those yummie spring colours on your creations. I made this round step card with one of my own cuttingfiles for the Silhouette cameo. 
Now do not take a sip of your coffee or tea while you read this as The name of this cute new Lacy Sunshine digistamp is Lil Frolic Bunny Butts :) hahahaha how cute is that hahaha I think it is hilarious :) So I coloured my image with Copics, Spectrum Noir and Flexmarkers and the background with Prisma's. Digipapers are from Nitwits Collections.


I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely precious Ria! Love the shape, dies and beautiful coloring. Couldn't be cuter! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Ria! this is sooo adorable! Love the fold and of course that hair! The name is hilarious! Such a talented one you are! hugs xxxooo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really pretty, and love all the die cuts you have added!
    Mandy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria