donderdag 27 maart 2014

Delightfull Thursday with Daisy Bo Peep.....

Welcome to my posting for Delightfull Thursday the last one for March already how time flies.
I used the cute Daisy Bo Peep and a sentiment from the Down the Farm set.
I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. Used Butterfly punch, Fence Dies, grass border punch and Buttons.
Click Link to view:

Daisy Bo PeepDaisy Bo Peep (colored)



I am joining the following challenges...
As You Like It... My fav farm animal is a Lamb they are so cute...
C.R.A.F.T... It is Spring here...

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. my goodness! this is so sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, Ihope yopu will play again soon!
    Tina - DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is adorable, Ria! What a fun Spring scene! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Ria, great to see you in blogland!! super cute card! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria