dinsdag 19 maart 2013

Wishing you a Fan tastic Birthday...



WOW when I got my dt package from Alota last time I got a good scare as in it where a couple of NONCUTE stamps hahaha and I am not doing so well on NONCUTE as you might have noticed as everything is Cute or Fantasy on my blog hahahha so when I saw these I was almost in shock. well earlier this week nothing wanted to work with me in the right way so I sat down and thought if everything else is not working maybe the noncute stamps will do their job and WOW I was so surprised when I finished this card hahahah as I think it is pretty fab ;) LOL  So I used the sentiment and fan stamp from Alota  and coloured with Copics. Added some pearls, Marianne's Die and made the digi papers myself to match the colours that I used :)  So even when you think a stamp won't work for you TRY it out and see how it comes to life ;) as I am still in shock I made it work haahhaha



I am playing the following challenges...

Sentimental Sunday with Anything goes...

Bearly Mine with Anything Goes...

Tip Top Tuesday with ROFL...

Hugs Ria