zaterdag 16 maart 2013

April Showers bring May Flowers...



Yesterday was the new release for the new Inky digistamps and This cute Umbrella Lili is one of the new digistamps, I also used the new April showers digi sentiment from Inky on my card.  Papers are from a nameless paperpad. Added some Noor design flourishes dies, Lace, Flowers with the ek success punch ad brads. My very vintage piece on this car dis the Ribbon as it has been in my drawers for at least 5 years proberbly way longer, and this is almost the last piece of it... SNIFF SNIFF sometimes I treasure the weirdest things hahahahah  I coloured Lili with Copics, Spectrum Noir markers.

ALSO we are still having a Bloghop at Inky so see my sidebar how to get there and make a chance on winning some of the cute new digistamps.



I am joining the following challenges...

Totally Gorjuss with Something Old...

Alphabet challenge with C for Coveted...

Dutch Dare challenge with Spots and Stripes...

Our Creative Corner with Analoques palette...

Hugs Ria