dinsdag 28 februari 2023

Why Limit....

the fun to one day? Have a happy birthday month...

You can shop at Last Minute Manda with my code Ria25 and you will get a 25% discount at checkout.

I used  Franklin's Summertreats and colored him with my Brutfuner watercoloring pencils, I used the dies from Avec Creative that you could buy at the Action and colored them with the Twinmarkers from DecoTime Crafts. The background is created with the Creative Artist Metallic acryl paint.



 I would like to play the following challenges.....





hugs Ria

1 opmerking:

  1. What a sweet Teddy and a lovely sentiment, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria