zaterdag 9 april 2022

Sweet as Honey....

I am having a serious problem with collecting my own cards :) and while I am not able to craft in my precious craftroom I needed to come up with a sollution to still being able to play with my stamps and create something with them....


Well i found it at least I found something that is working for me.... I am playing a sketch challenge and draw the sketch into my planner and create the sketch all on paper with my pencils, markers, inkpads. Using stencils and dies for the outlining of the designs. As I am limited to space downstairs so I can't have all my fancy equipment here as there is just not even space and I don't want our living room to be over cluthered with my craftystash. As i keep hoping I can go back up to my own room soon again. (hey a girl needs a dream!!)  

So I created this sketch in my CraftSensation planner and I used the beehive stencils also from CraftSensations, I used the Spectrum Noir Artliners to draw the outlines of the sketch and colored it all with the Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I used the DecoTime gold calligraphy twinmarkers to color the gold parts. And the sentiment is from the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Bee-Youtifull collection stamped with the Finesse Black waterproof inkpad.

And this gorgeouss Sunflower Loving Gnome by Last Minute Manda stamps colored with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers.



You might think that ohh but that is so much easier than creating a card!!! well nope it does take alot longer to create than a card :) But it is okay as I have all the time in the world to play with my craftystash :)

I would love to play the following challenges with my plannerpage...

http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-april.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/mttc-479-theme-is-springtime-insects.html bees are my bugs

https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-228.html

https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/week-14-anything-goes-colouring.html

http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-426-make-your-mark-plus.html


Hugs Ria



 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ria: Thanks so much for being our first entry at MTTC's new theme about bugs/insects!!! And the bees with hive next to the gnome and sunflowers make a charming image! Nicely colored too! You've chosen the perfect sentiment for your art journal entry as well! --Becca/DT for MTTC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great compromise while you cannot use your room Ria! This is a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and I love those touches of gold!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een topper is dit Ria!
    Geweldig leuke kleurencombi.
    Superleuk dat je meedoet bij Cheerful Sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful creation with this adorable image. Love your colouring and the gorgeous layout. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtig gedaan, Ria. Supergoeie oplossing van je om hem in je planner te maken.
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat ziet dat er leuk uit.
    Bedankt voor je deelname bij Cheerful Sketches.
    Groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een supercoole planner pagina ! Heel leuk dat je aan de slag ging met onze sketch bij Cheerful Sketches ! Groetjes, Gina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria