maandag 7 februari 2022

Thank you....


 Ohh I am so loving the gnomes from Twistoon Digistamps, I just can't get enough of them hahahah but was a little bit disappointed to see this stamp Maggie does some coloring, as It did not have my favourite Spectrum Noir marker so I decided to make it into my favourite Illustrator marker hahahahaha ok not the best but I did it ;) I can not color another type of marker with them hahahahaha
So I colored her with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers as those I have downstairs to play with and all other markers are upstairs in the craftstudio. I created the background with the Spectrum Noir Opaque Fuchsia inkpad and the Midas Blue Organza and Amethyst inkpads on the Gelpress plate.


I would like to play the following challenges....




Hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, the color combination you chose is Corrosive Challenge Blog's favorite! lovely card!
    Good luck in the monthly Corrosive Challenge Blog
    Haideelum
    Coordinator Corrosive Challenge Blog
    http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors and your coloring is amazing. The border edge is fabulous too. Happy to be a team member with you at APTS.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, what a beautiful card! The background is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. soo cute! Thank you for you joining us at Corrosive challenge.
    DT. Blanca Ramírez

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The border die is awesome, but my favorite element is that amazing background! Very nicely crafted!

    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congratulations! You were selected as a RISING STAR for the week of February 7 – 13 at A Place to Start ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria