woensdag 8 januari 2020

Fly Away....

 I am GDT over at A Place to start... Somehow my post has not gone live the 6th so here is it after all. Sorry Chana.
The theme is Anything goes with the option of going CAS. The sponsor is Bugaboo for this challenge and I 
 one of the many digistamps that I have from Bugaboo :) I made the background with my airbrush and the Spectrum Noir Tb1 Reinker. The sentiment is from the Flutterby Collection from Crafter's Companion and the monkey is Colored with Spectrum Noir Classiques markers.


I would like to play the following challenges...


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a cute image with a lovely background.
    Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's current challenge.
    Cath x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is such a cute card, love the background sky for the little monkey.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable card with a lovely sky. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very cute, Ria. I love the sky background and the words are perfect.
    Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria