maandag 16 september 2019

Spectember day 16- Autumn Vibes...

wowww day 16 already and I did not miss a day yet...except that I did not show my creation from yesterday due to a splitting headache.  but the theme's are getting tricky for me :) like today Autumn Vibes. I really do not like Autumn, only thing fun about it is Halloween but that really is all. I am such a Summer girlie.
So here is my card for today. I used the Crafter's Companion stamp set Sunshine and Smiles and Fay the Fancy Fairy rubberstamp from Oddball Art stamps. Both are on Desert Storm Kraft cardstock and colored with the Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils and highlighted with the Clear Sparkle Overlay pen. I used so many pencils that I forgot which I used. Sorry no list today.....
I would like to play the following challenges...


hugss Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous design! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE your fairy and flower, your colouring is WONDERFUL!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria