maandag 14 maart 2016

Hello.....


I wanted to play the monochrome challenge from Pasionate Paper Creations on Facebook as last weekend was Some Odd Girl weekend with loads of fun games and prizes to win :) 
I coloured Star Bright Tia with my Aquablend pencils from Spectrum Noir. Also used the clear sparkle pen but it is invisble on the photo :) Hubby made this Hello sentiment for me with his 3d Printer :) so gonna let him make me more hahahaha The yellow paper is from Polkadoodles Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection.


I am playing a couple challenges...
the sketch I followed from:

Hugss Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ria, this is adorable! I like the image and the soft yellows you used to showcase her. Lucky you to have your hubby help out - that is a great sentiment! (For my hubby the computer is pretty much a foreign object LOL!) Thanks for joining the Eureka Stamps challenge, and good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card with a cute image. Love the easy way you've decorated the card.
    Thank you for sharing with us Sketchy Colors :)
    Monica

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is darling! The sweet image and soft colors are beautiful Ria. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your beautiful card. The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria