vrijdag 10 juli 2015

Polkadoodles Challenge Inspiration Add some Embossing....



 Goodmorning Bloggers :)
Today it is my turn to show some Inspiration for the Add some Embossing Challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge....
I combined a couple of stamps and coloured them with Pencils. I followed the Kit and Clowder May Create and Learn class for it.

And here is the card that I created with the coloured image :)
I used the Twiggy and Toots collection which is soo my favourite one from Polkadoodles :) Untill Nikky creates another stunning collection afccourse ;) The embossing part is done with the gorgeouss Tattered Lace Dies that I used...

I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty Catz with Summertime...
Sister Act with Anything Goes...
Colouring Crazy with Pink Yellow Orange...

Hugs Ria


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Ria thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Crafty Catz
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a cute card, Ria! Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a pretty card Ria, love the flower dies.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card! I love your coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful card - fabulous colouring. Have a great week :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ria now that is what a call a stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz Summertime challenge this week and dont forget our GDT spot.
    Aunty Sue
    Crafty Catz GDT Co ordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So sweet hun. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Markers Colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Pink, Yellow & Orange'. Yvonne (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. just so cute Ria. I adore Twiggy and Toots!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria