dinsdag 28 april 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps Ching Chou Kuik's Jeweled...

 Happy Tuesday...
I am again showing you first one of my early morning colourings. This time I worked with Ching Chou Kuik's Jeweled...
I coloured her with my aquapromarkers and Cosmic Shimmer waterpaints. They have perfect metallic waterpaints so they give you an awesome effect.
And this is the card that I made with her. I kept it clean and simple for me. Just added some lace, a bow and some buttons.
I am playing the following challenges...
Crazy Challenge with Cute as A button...
hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous bow-Thank you for Joining us at The Crazy Challenge
    Carol GDT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria