zondag 12 januari 2014

Lacy Sunshine - Cliff the stork...



Today I am showing you Cliff the stork from Lacy Sunshine...
I coloured Cliff  with my new set of Turquoise Spectrum Noir markers Only need refills, bright set and yellow and cool grey 6 packs :) to finish my collection hahahahha and then maybe the new spectrum noir pencils that are just released whahahahahah Dream on girlie that will proberbly not happen or I need to find some paying job puke puke go wash my mouth with soap now hahahah almost just as bad as talking about cleaning whahahahahhaha




I am playing the following challenges...
The Squirrel and the fox with show of your new stuff... Showing my new Spectrum noir Turqouise set...
My Time To Craft with Easel Cards...
Crazy 4 Challenges with Skinny Cards...
Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fab hun, love the colours & the base of the easel looks great

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable card Ria! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Squirrel and The Fox!! Hope to see you again next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing! The style, the colouring, the image, everything!
    Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC this week. Jo :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria