donderdag 4 april 2013

Dance like no one is watching....



WOW I am 5 days late with my posting for the ARC  so sorry but I just could not find any MOJO to get my butt moving  :(  I am really having a though time with the weather being this grey and it being so cold :(  I really hope it is going to  be warmer and sunnier soon else I will be in BIG problems :)  So over at ARC we are playing Dress to Impress and I got this beautifull stamp in my last Dt package from Helene and had not used it yet. So I stamped it on Stamping Linen and coloured it with Prismacolor pencils. Did some handstitching around the image and ruffled up the edges so you can see it is fabric ;) I totally love this stuff.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Stamp N Doodle with Pretty In Pink...

Papertake Weekly with Anything Goes...

Cards und More with Add some metal... My brads are from metal...

hugs Ria